Join the PrivacyRules first webinar of 2021 on cybercrime during the Covid19 pandemic!
These are times when cybercrime is rampant and even the EU is thinking of enabling law enforcement exercise of advanced penetration of data. Our webinar provides useful independent information to a larger audience within Europe and abroad.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from our high-level speakers:
– Ben Waites from Europol
– Jaime Ansieta Antivilo, from Policía de Investigaciones de Chile
– Els De Busser, from the Leiden University – Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs
– Luca Brunoni, from ILCE
– Institut de Lutte Contre la criminalité économique HEG Arc
– Andrew Gould, from the National Police Chiefs’ Council & INTERPOL Advisor
– Kemal Veli Açar, Independent Researcher & Consultant for the Cybercrime Programme Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC).
– Gastón Gené, COO & Director Corporate Strategy at VU SECURITY
– Ruben Roex (Moderator), Attorney-at-law / Partner at Timelex (Belgium)
– Ludovic Tirelli, Founding Partner at Penalex Avocats
– Avocats & spécialistes en droit pénal (Switzerland)