Cyber Solutions to prevent a Data Breach: what insurance companies should foresee
Join this webinar to learn more about the services offered by the PrivacyRules’ Cybersecurity Partnership Program and how their tailored implementation allows companies and insurances to save money and foster data privacy; a group of experienced cybersecurity providers will address their effective solutions for cyber insurances, focusing on prevention rather than response.
The event starts with a concise introduction on what the Cybersecurity Partnership Program is and how it addresses the needs cyber insurers, a legal perspective on the insurances’ lifecycle framework, and on how adopting an unorthodox approach provides an added value to business.
The conference continues with five individual presentations:
– Understanding breach risk: cyber strategies and tools to reduce frequency and severity
– Cyber insurers need to bet on prevention, not only on recovery
– Customer data – importing threat free content through digital transformation
– Smart contracts as an effective tool to automate insurance process based on AI
– Phishing, old but effective: analysis of fraud scenarios and countermeasures
The webinar ends by addressing a few questions from the public.
We look forward to meet you there!