Since the first appearance of covid19, the online events sector radically changed, becoming the main way to spread easily reachable informative content and to join open debates among experts. However, organizing webinars requires some relevant privacy considerations.
1. How will I invite participants to the webinar?
2. Who am I going to invite to the webinar?
3. Can I send participants marketing emails after the webinar?
4. What do I need to inform webinar participants about?
5. How should I inform webinar participants?
6. What arrangements do I make with a speaker?
7. Can I share data from webinar participants?
8. Can the webinar be recorded?
9. Can I post the recorded webinar online?