This category describes member professionals or companies that specialize in sophisticated sectors of expertise or solutions for complex areas of class action and individual cases related to cyberattacks, data breaches, data privacy disputes, data audits (e.g. necessary for GDPR), publications and compliance throughout all phases of data cycles. These can include lien resolution and / or complex settlement administration involving multiple (or individual) claimants relevant to any of the following client/industry profiles. PrivacyRules has established contacts with select professionals or firms falling in the broader category of data related services. These experts can be contacted by the company on a case by case basis, ensuring a timely and excellent assistance to its members and clients.
• Professionals with highly specialised and at times unique expertise (e.g. reputational engineers, digital forensics, etc.)
• Lien resolution firms (handling lien obligations and future allocation)
• Accounting firms
• Background check companies
• Financial institutions
• Publishing firms
• Translation and Interpreting firms (multilingual policies and procedures)
• Efficiency (specialized infrastructure of people, processes, and technology)
• Transparency (communication and reporting)
• Uniformity (similar-situated participating claimants achieve similar outcomes)
• Expertise (deep knowledge of intricate regulations, best practices, and market insights)
In the cases of data breaches lien resolution and future allocation for firms handling individual (single event) claimant cases, GRG fully integrates with your firm’s internal processes, ensuring that each case gets the attention it deserves from a dedicated team of analysts. From a detailed evaluation to settlement of funds, GRG acts as an extension to your firms’ office to work on behalf of your clients to evaluate, process and resolve any obligations on your behalf.
In mass tort / class action and individual (single event) cases, GRG’s lien resolution team specializes in determining what obligations each party bears in notifying and paying providers. This service helps attorneys to ensure they are meeting their professional obligation to their client and keeping the client in good standing with their healthcare provider.
In utilizing GRG’s Lien Resolution services, attorneys are spared the onerous responsibility of determining obligations and can focus on their core responsibility: advocating for their client.
GRG’s Lien Resolution team is knowledgeable and experienced in working through the unique responsibilities brought forth by each claimant, in both individual (single-event) and mass tort claims.
Firms rely on GRG extensive value-added services, such as:
• Compliance and resolution programs designed in consultation with client to ensure appropriately robust protocols and clear allocation of responsibilities among in-house staff, GRG and other outside advisors
• Access to GRG subject matter experts for advisory support in out-of- the-ordinary cases
• In-depth educational training to client staff and outside counsel, with periodic updates to cover changes in law and evolutions in administrative best practices also in cooperation with PrivacyRules
• Reporting and updating protocols customized to client preference for monitoring individual case status and specified program metrics