Watch the PrivacyRules first webinar of 2021 on cybercrime during the pandemic!
These are times when cybercrime is rampant and even the EU is thinking of enabling law enforcement exercise of advanced penetration of data. Our webinar comes in a very timely moment and provide useful independent information to a larger audience within Europe and abroad.
This recorded webinar includes an open debate and Q&A at the very end.
Don't miss the opportunity to join and interact with our high level speakers:
- Ben Waites from Europol
- Jaime Ansieta Antivilo, from Policía de investigaciones de Chile
- Els De Busser, from the Leiden University - Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs
- Luca Brunoni, from ILCE - Institut de lutte contre la criminalité économique HEG Arc
- Andrew Gould, from the National Police Chiefs' Council & INTERPOL Advisor
- Kemal Veli Açar, Independent Researcher & Consultant for the Cybercrime Programme Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC).
- Sebastian Stranieri CEO at VU SECURITY
- Ruben Roex (Moderator), Attorney-at-law / Partner at Timelex (Belgium)
- Juan Carlos Manríquez Rosales, Founding Partner at MBCIA Abogados (Chile),
- Ludovic Tirelli, Founding Partner at Penalex Avocats - Avocats & spécialistes en droit pénal (Switzerland)
Watch it now here