PrivacyRules Cookies Policy - Effective February 27, 2018.
Cookies are small text files sent by a website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. PrivacyRules uses such files to recognise its users once logged in and also to understand their use of PrivacyRules website and any of its digital platforms (the "Website").
Types of Cookies
There are many types of cookies that can be classified on the basis of their source, functions and lifetime, and that can be used in our Website.
The most typical kind of cookies is the one stored on a website you are visiting, but some others are stored by a website different than the one visited. In that case, it must be mentioned that we do not control the collection or further use of data gained through these cookies.
Other cookies are absolutely necessary to guarantee the technical operativity of a website enabling users to move in the website and to use it.
There are also cookies collecting data on the performance of a website (e.g. number of visitors, time spent on the website and error messages).
Functionality cookies remember your previous choice, in order to faster swipe your navigation.
Advertising cookies permit the creation of personalized advertising.
Cookies may be temporary, when their lifetime finishes with the end of the users' browsing, or permanent when they remain on your device until you or your browser delete them.
Our Website may contain “web beacons”. Such instruments enable third parties to have immediate specific information, such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page with the beacon, the URL of the page where it appears, the time in which the page with the beacon was viewed and the type of browser used to view the page.
An IP address is a specific identifier with which the electronic devices can identify and communicate each other online. We may see our visitors IP addresses and use this information to comprehend where our visitors come from in order to improve our Website extending its receptivity.
Cookies used on our Website are:
- Google Analytics:
- Cookies that collect information on users. These cookies help to make reports and analysis for the Website improvement. They collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors, how they have reached our Website and which pages they have viewed.
- To opt-out from these cookies tracking activity follow this page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- More information on these Google's cookies is available here https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookies-user-id
- Alternate Bio Cookie - origin
- These cookies permit the personalization of the website content on the bases of the user's details and history
- Cookies Banner - useCookies
- Is an indicator of whether a user has consented to Cookies Policy via the Cookies Banner
- RubyLaw Analytics
- This cookie may indicate the URLs visited on the site by the end user, pages and titles of the pages visited. They also track visitors using 1st party cookies, set on the domain of a website.
In the case you want to cancel cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. They are accessible through different types of browser. Search in your cookie folders for 'PrivacyRules' to find our cookie and the Google Analytics cookie if you wish to delete them. You may find more information on how to block or delete cookies at AboutCookies.org
Some third party cookies may be set through services appearing on our pages. Such cookies are not in our control but under the control of that specific operator.
What to do with cookies
There are many browsers that describe how to end receiving cookies, how to ask for being notified about new cookies and how to enable cookies. Every internet Browser contains this possibility. Generally, you can find these procedures on a specific browser by clicking the “help” button in the browser's menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
Remind, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all or some of our Website features.
writing to us at:
3491 Forestoak Court
Cincinnati, OH 45202
United States of America (USA)